This article contains very important facts about hypnosis worth knowing:
One reason people have difficulty learning self-hypnosis is that they don’t know when they are in hypnosis, because they expect something much different, they might believe they failed when they have not.
Depth of hypnosis vary between individuals at at different times, even during a hypnosis experience you might find your depth go up and down. Totally natural.
- All hypnosis is self hypnosis
- This is a natural state.
- You are born with the ability to be in a hypnosis
- All people of normal intelligence can go into hypnosis
- You are in and out of hypnosis all the time
- Hypnosis is your power to convince yourself of anything
- When you believe something in your heart, that belief will express itself in your body and behavior.. it simply will
Hypnosis is a state:
- Of heightened concentration
- Of heightened receptivity (suggestibility)
- A normal, natural, state of mind
- Occurs (induced) in everyday living
- Where the unconscious mind moves to the foreground and the conscious mind recedes
- Not fragile
- Bypassing the critical faculty of the mind
Hypnosis is a process:
- Of working with the unconscious and subconscious mind
- A guided process
Examples of hypnosis:
- Watching TV
- Reliving the past
- Twice a day
- Automatic Self-induced
Find more self-hypnosis articles here.