Ethan’s Theory & Approach to Holistic Healing & Health Restoration
My approach bridges and ends the artificial gap between:
- The body & the mind,
- Scientific literature & traditional wisdom,
The theories that inform my mental health, and my mind-body therapy practice are:
- Existential-humanistic theory
- Postmodern theory
- Energy psychology
- Mind-Body medicine
- Naturopathic (natural) medicine
- Orthomolecular (specific nutrition) medicine
- Traditional chinese medicine (TCM)
My work is an art form,
a distillation of everything that I know
Methods & Therapies – Details
Finally, you can now balance your entire being, to achieve deep lasting healing.
We blend aspects from multiple techniques allowing us to address the mind and body together. Any of these methods alone has powerful positive effects, when combined and blended the results are greater than the sum of the parts, this allows for a truly holistic, total mind-body, approach.
Sessions are customized to suit your specific needs every time.
The Art Of Healing,
- To make available the “best” knowledge, resources and methods to adults and children, in order to empower individuals, one client at a time, to nourish our unique innate power to heal and cause positive change.
- To create an ideal environment for the healing of the “whole” person, mentally, emotionally, physically, and energetically, and for the manifesting of goals.
- To offer personalized truly holistic hands-on therapies, consulting and coaching. To do it in a positive supportive, healthy manner, providing the best value to my clients with every interaction.
- To offer a healing space that is sacred, to empower healing within an individual. To offer space and events that will benefit and empower my neighbors and local community.
- To bring holism to those who need it.
My vision is to help the world be a better place one client at a time, one moment at a time and to bridge the artificial gap between the mind and body, so that a paradigm shift might happen in the mainstream; so that conventional medicine would one day become more holistic, truly holistic, honoring the whole person and working with the whole person and cooperating with the innate and external laws of nature to promote mind & body healing.
My passion is to help you remove blockages, understand your body and subconscious mind, and become empowered with knowledge and skills; to allow for your innate healing power to manifest your birthright of optimal health and performance!
My promise of service is to deliver:
- Unconditional Acceptance
- Total Attention
- Best Quality
- Effective Options
- Friendly Service
- Best Value!
Bringing Holism Back!
CAM: We are fortunate that Minnesota is a Health Freedom State. You have the legal right and freedom to seek the assistance of other than allopathic or licensed health care practitioners; in other words you have the right to seek the offerings of acupuncturists, chiropractors, along with hypnotists, naturopaths, herbalists, nutritionists, etc.
As of July 1, 2001, Minnesota’s Freedom of Access to Complementary Care Law (Statute Chapter 146A and section 146A.11) gives practitioners such as myself, and clients such as you, the right to work together. This Statute requires that you receive and acknowledge that you have received a Complementary & Alternative (CAM) Health Care “Client Bill of Rights”.
When I am at Life Medical clinic locations, I follow licensing regulations set by the state and the Minnesota Board of Behavioral Health, offering the ability diagnose and accept insurance like any other health professional in Minnesota.