Ethan’s Theory & Approach to Holistic Healing & Health Restoration
My approach bridges the artificial divide between:
- The mind & the body
- Modern & ancient
The theories that inform my holistic mental health, and my mind-body therapy practice are:
- Existential-humanistic psychology (learn more)
- Energy psychology
- Mind-Body medicine
- Naturopathic (natural) medicine and herbals
- Orthomolecular (specific nutrition) medicine
- Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) (Taoist philosophy, energy medicine, and acu points)
Read about Ethan here.
My work is an art form,
a distillation of everything that I know
Methods & Therapies – Details
Finally, you can now balance your entire being, to achieve deep lasting healing.
We blend aspects from multiple techniques allowing us to address the mind and body together. Any of these methods alone has powerful positive effects, when combined and blended the results are greater than the sum of the parts, this allows for a truly holistic, total mind-body, approach.
Sessions are customized to suit your specific needs every time.
The Art Of Healing,
- To empower individuals, one client at a time.
- To listen to understand.
- To make available the “best” knowledge, resources, and methods to clients.
- To promote your unique innate wisdom and power to heal and cause positive change.
- To create an ideal, sacred space, to allow for the healing of the “whole” person, mentally, emotionally, physically, and energetically and to manifest positive goals.
- To offer personalized truly holistic hands-on and hands-off mind-body therapies, counseling, and coaching.
- To provide a positive, supportive, and friendly service.
- To provide the best value to my clients with every interaction and make my services accessible.
My vision is to help the world be a better place one person at a time, one moment at a time and to bridge the artificial divide between the mind and body, between modern science (such as mind-body medicine) and ancient philosophy and wisdom, to offer a truly holistic service, to honor the whole person (mind, body, energy, and soul), to remove toxins (of all kind), add nourishment (of multiple kinds), and balance your entire being empowering you.
My passion is to help you remove blockages, understand your body and subconscious mind, and become empowered with knowledge and skills; to allow for your innate healing power to manifest your birthright of optimal health and performance!
My promise of service is to deliver:
- Unconditional Acceptance
- Total Attention
- Best Quality
- Effective Options
- Friendly Service
- Best Value!
Bringing Holism Back!
CAM: We are fortunate that Minnesota is a Health Freedom State. You have the legal right and freedom to seek the assistance of other than allopathic or licensed health care practitioners; in other words you have the right to seek the offerings of acupuncturists, chiropractors, along with hypnotists, naturopaths, herbalists, nutritionists, etc.
As of July 1, 2001, Minnesota’s Freedom of Access to Complementary Care Law (Statute Chapter 146A and section 146A.11) gives practitioners such as myself, and clients such as you, the right to work together. This Statute requires that you receive and acknowledge that you have received a Complementary & Alternative (CAM) Health Care “Client Bill of Rights”.
When I am at Life Medical clinic locations, I follow licensing regulations set by the state and the Minnesota Board of Behavioral Health, offering the ability diagnose and accept insurance like any other health professional in Minnesota.