Here’s how you can naturally increase your liver’s bile production:
- Drink a glass of water with lemon upon awakening.
- Avoid eating sugars and processed foods.
- Consume bitter foods and herbs.
- Eat garlic, onions.
- Eat carrots, beats.
- Drink tea made from dandelion, peppermint, green tea, or ginger.
- Take milk thistle seed or extract.
- Dandelion root extract or dandelion root in any form.
- Take Methionine and Choline.
- Eat fermented vegetables.
Activate your parasympathetic response from your nervous system (calm the nervous system) using mind-body habits and skills such as slow deep breathing accompanied by slow exhalation.
This can be very simply, drink the lemon water and practice breathing daily as often as possible.
Contact me for additional information that’s customized to your situation.