Please note: I do not offer massage therapy. You remain fully clothed, in a comfortable recliner chair or on a table.
Hands-on therapy is utilized on an as needed basis and when both client and facilitator are in agreement as to the benefit of this therapy.
The hands-on sessions are consider “energy work” and combine all of the training, skills, and intuition that Ethan has to offer, they include: myofascial unwinding, craniosacral therapy, dynamic body balancing, acu-pressure points, trigger points, intuitive reflexology, muscle testing, hemispheric synchronization, QiGong & Reiki energy work, energy balancing, energy healing, healing states of consciousness, localized IR heat, laser acupuncture, low level laser therapy, sound healing, breath-work, guided imagery, somatoemotional release, and techniques found in shamanic work.
Hands-on sessions are utilized to address these issues:
- Migraines and headaches (all types)
- Bell’s palsy (face drooping)
- Sensory processing disorders & ADHD
- Calming the autonomic nervous system (parasympathetic activation)
- Chronic pain management
- Somatoemotional release
- Release of emotional trauma
- Deep relaxation
- Guided meditation
- Consciousness training
- In combination with sound therapy
Hands-on sessions are utilized to teach you about:
- feeling your emotions in your body
- moving energy
- understanding emotional and physical pain in your body
- releasing and lowering the pain in your body
- feeling and connecting with your body
- releasing emotions
- lowering pain of any kind
The therapeutic goal is to empower you, to help you restore balance to your mind-body, connect with your body, learn how to listen, honor, acknowledge, and also release tension, pain, fears, and stuck energy.
Somatic (body) therapy can be accomplished using the mind; they also can be done with hands-on and hands-off body work.
Craniosacral Therapy balances the nervous system which has a cascading effect on all body systems and often lowers chronic pain, anxiety while helping balance the structure of the body along with promoting a balancing of the nervous system. Myofascial unwinding allows for the releasing of trauma, and to cause an ‘adjustment’ to happen to the body structurally without ‘cracking’ joints into place.
Craniosacral work is blended with chakra balancing, energy (Qigong, Reiki, bio-field) healing along with TCM energy theory (meridian acupuncture point stimulation) to balance energy and emotions when needed.
Energy is a broad term, it includes emotional energy, emotions are “energy in motion” as in “e-motion”. Motion can be restored with this hands-on approach or with the use of somatic therapy, eye movement, and hypnosis (the subconscious mind).
The human body is designed to respond well to positive and intentional healing touch. This work is therapeutic and this modality is only utilized with certain individuals when it is appropriate and with consent. As explained, body work can be done without touch, using the power of the mind, this is usually where we start.
Hands-on sessions are based on:
- Craniosacral (cranial-sacral) therapy (CST)
- Myofascial unwinding
- Visceral (facial) cranial therapy
- Neurocranial unwinding
- Intra-oral unwinding
- Dynamic Body Balancing (DBB) system
- Pressure point therapy
- Stimulating TCM energy meridians and acupuncture points without needling, auricular (ear) acupressure.
- Trigger point therapy
- Lasers and light:
- Low level laser therapy (LLLT)
- Laser acupuncture (needle-less acupuncture) specifically auricular acu-laser
- Infrared (IR) heat therapy
- Energy balancing
- Therapeutic Touch (energy)
- Touch for Health system
- Chakra balancing & energy (Qi, Chi, biofield) balancing
- External QiGong (energy healing)
- Emotional and trauma healing
- Somato-emotional (somatoemotional) trauma release technique
- Trauma release exercises
- Balancing the body structurally without chiropractic adjustments or cracking
- Balancing the nervous system to help with neurological disorders
- Localized Gentle TENS therapy when needed
Keywords: Massage, myofascial unwinding, Cranal sacral, craniosacral, Energy Balancing, Qi-Gong energy healing, Spring Forest QiGong® (SFQ), Energy healing and balancing (off-body), Energy body-work (on-body, fully clothed), healing touch, Chakra balancing, QiSsage, TCM energy, Energy body, biofield clearing, chakra, reiki, energy medicine, TCM acupuncture point stimulation (without needles), needle-less acupuncture, acupressure, laser acupuncture, electro-puncture. Trigger point activation. Laser, cold laser, LLLT, phototherapy, red light, IR, anti-inflammatory, pain reduction, joint pain, muscle pain, adjustment, balance, chiro, body balancing, spinal balancing, posture, unwinding, hidden emotions, somato-emotional release, pressure points, trigger points, intuitive, bodywork, body-work, healing touch, acupuncture, nervous system.