My hands-on therapeutic bodywork sessions are solution-focused, focused on results, specialized in pain reduction, nervous (neurological) system regulation, and restoring balance.
You remain fully clothed, in a comfortable recliner chair or a table.
Hands-on therapy is utilized only on an as needed basis and when client indicates their desire to receive this work.
I utilize hands-on sessions for these specific issues:
- Neck pain
- Migraines (all types)
- Headaches (all types)
- Upper back pain
- TMJ, TMD pain
- Scalp, head, and face tension
- Anxiety & worry
- Sensory processing disorders (ADHD, etc)
- Somatoemotional (emotion) release & trauma release
- Calming the autonomic nervous system (Parasympathetic) and the vagus nerve
- Deep relaxation
My hands-on bodywork is outcome-based and calms the nervous system (this lowers pain, muscle tension, migraines, sensory imbalances, anxiety, neurological disorders, and a lot more), utilizes craniosacral therapy, trigger points for musculoskeletal pain, releases tension, and stimulates energy flow promoting lasting healing.
Craniosacral Therapy balances the nervous system which has a cascading effect on all body systems and often lowers chronic pain and anxiety. Myofascial unwinding allows for the releasing of trauma, and to cause an ‘adjustment’ to happen to the body structurally without ‘cracking’ joints into place.
I blend chakra balancing, energy (Qigong, Reiki, bio-field) healing along with TCM energy theory (meridian acupuncture point stimulation) to balance energy, organs and emotions when needed.
Energy is also emotional, emotions are “energy in motion”. Our mind, body and energy work allows us to remove and heal old wounds, and hidden emotions and unconscious trauma when needed.
My hands-on sessions blend and include the following techniques:
- Craniosacral (cranial-sacral) therapy (CST)
- Myofascial unwinding
- Visceral (facial) cranial therapy
- Neurocranial unwinding
- Intra-oral unwinding
- Dynamic Body Balancing (DBB) system.
- Pressure point therapy.
Stimulating TCM energy meridians and acupuncture points without needling, auricular (ear) acupressure.
- Trigger point therapy.
- Lasers and light:
- Low level laser therapy (LLLT)
- Laser acupuncture (needle-less acupuncture)
- Infrared (IR) heat therapy
- Energy balancing
- Therapeutic Touch (energy)
- Touch for Health system
- Chakra balancing. (Qi, Chi, biofield)
- External QiGong (energy healing similar to Reiki)
- Emotional and trauma healing
- Somato-emotional (somatoemotional) trauma release technique
- Trauma release exercises
- Balancing the body structurally without chiropractic adjustments or cracking
- Balancing the nervous system to help with neurological disorders
- Localized Gentle TENS therapy
Keywords: Massage, myofascial unwinding, Cranal sacral, craniosacral, Energy Balancing, Qi-Gong energy healing, Spring Forest QiGong® (SFQ), Energy healing and balancing (off-body), Energy body-work (on-body, fully clothed), healing touch, Chakra balancing, QiSsage, TCM energy, Energy body, biofield clearing, chakra, reiki, energy medicine, TCM acupuncture point stimulation (without needles), needle-less acupuncture, acupressure, laser acupuncture, electro-puncture. Trigger point activation. Laser, cold laser, LLLT, phototherapy, red light, IR, anti-inflammatory, pain reduction, joint pain, muscle pain, adjustment, balance, chiro, body balancing, spinal balancing, posture, unwinding, hidden emotions, somato-emotional release, pressure points, trigger points, intuitive, bodywork, body-work, healing touch, acupuncture, nervous system.