You can allow yourself to enter into a relaxed state of hypnosis by applying a few rules of hypnosis. Make sure to read certain important facts and things you should know about hypnosis here
We utilize the following rules to allow you to enter into hypnosis
- Step 1- Create a powerful positive autosuggestion statement using the rules of creating positive suggestion statements
- Step 2- Relax, set your intention to be calm
- Step 3- Repeat in your mind one of these phrases between 5 and 20 times.
Pick one of these statements I created for you, and repeat it:
- The deeper I go the better I feel and the better I feel the deeper I go.
- I allow my body to become more and more relaxed with each passing moment.
- Breathing deeply brings me into a deep state of relaxation.
- I allow the soothing sound of my voice to calm and relax me.
- Moment by moment, my mind is becoming as clear as the surface of a calm and quiet lake.
- As I continue to breathe deeply, I become more and more relaxed, more and more at ease.
- Every sound that I hear allows me to go deeper and deeper into hypnotic trance.
- It’s easy for me to relax deeply.
- I am at peace.
- I am calm and relaxed.
- Each and every muscle of my body is now relaxing.
- I easily achieve a very deep state of relaxation.
- I am now in a deep state of relaxation and going deeper and deeper.
Repeating the phrase is achieving:
- Setting your intention and giving yourself permission
- Mental focus (inner gaze) onto a singular idea or point
Optional Step: Deepening:
Once you are in the hypnotic state, deepen your hypnosis state with one of these techniques:
- Eye fractionation
- Safe place
- Age regression
- Continued repetition
- Deep breathing
Step 4: You can do one or all the following:
- Repeat your own suggestion statement (created in step 1), or
- Go to your special private safe place
- Give your mind some positive suggestions that reflect the state of mind you are aiming for.
- Visualize yourself having already achieved your goals. This is called Creative Visualization.
- Tune into your body and commence healing visualization.
- Practice forgiveness.
- Tune into a discomfort in your emotions or body, follow it back in time, give it a name, explore it’s purpose, ask if it needs to remain there, and release it.
- Practice 5-path age regression
End your hypnosis session correctly (this is how).
Find more self-hypnosis articles here.